Twisted Leprechaun was Irelands first fetish festival.
There is a lot goes into a festival event and I can only congratulate all the people who worked behind the scenes to make it so memorable. There are always problems behind the scenes but it’s a testament to those behind the scenes that pretty much nobody attending the event saw them.
We had the pleasure of teaching and performing at this event in Dublin and I do mean the pleasure. The classes really went well and it’s always great to give people something that changes their experience of rope. We ended up with some very spaced out folks by the end of the last session. There’s nothing more satisfying about teaching than seeing people really take something in and have new possibilities open up to them.
The performance night had had to be moved from the beginning to the end of the event. This turned out to work out really well and the atmosphere really felt electric when our turn came.
I have to say a big thanks to everyone who said such wonderful things after the show, it really means a lot to us.
There is so much I should write about this event and yet… my memory will not do it justice at the time of writing. I’ll leave this now with a few images from our performance with thanks to SansFlash for the images.
- Bondage tutoriales | Blog de Planeta BDSM on Tutorials
- Melinda on Yin Yoga for Bondage
- Erotica Blogs | Bondage for beginners on Nerve and Circulation Problems
- Who’s in charge in a d/s (dom/sub) relationship? « WykD.com on Newcomers information
- Ichinawa, Ippon me no nawa and One rope | SHIBARI: Japanese BondageSHIBARI: Japanese Bondage on Teaching