Well Friday was a bit different to the usual.
Took the girl down to London for a shoot. Having dropped her off I had a couple of hours to kill so called up Hedwig who’s suffering with an essay and asked if she fancied some lunch.
Nice lunch was had just off Brick Lane. It was a lovely day and beautifully sunny. It was a shame to let the conviviality end so we thought maybe we would sort out a pick-nick for the afternoon. (Mainly Hedwig’s idea.)
A few phone calls later and we planned to pick up the girl from the shoot, collect Will and Ella and meet Esinem at Wimbledon Common. The girl meanwhile has changed into her schoolgirl uniform and got ID’d in Tesco while we were buying supplies. Had a good pick-nick, a good laugh and then wouldn’t you know it, off into the woods for some Alfresco bondage.
Few nice outdoor suspensions, much talk and laughter and an incident with a Dalmatian later and time to head off as the day cooled down.
Dropped of Hedwig and then headed back up to Derbyshire.
Tired but happy. A good day. Looking forward to getting some pictures of the outdoor rope.
Pictures came! See the small gallery below.
- Bondage tutoriales | Blog de Planeta BDSM on Tutorials
- Melinda on Yin Yoga for Bondage
- Erotica Blogs | Bondage for beginners on Nerve and Circulation Problems
- Who’s in charge in a d/s (dom/sub) relationship? « WykD.com on Newcomers information
- Ichinawa, Ippon me no nawa and One rope | SHIBARI: Japanese BondageSHIBARI: Japanese Bondage on Teaching