Groups shibari lessons
If a group of you would like to learn but aren’t in our neck of the woods then why not book a group session? It’s often cheaper for us to travel to you than for all of you to travel to us.
So no matter where you are in the world distance need not keep you from rope education.
Please contact us letting us know the size of your group and location for and estimate of cost. (A deposit will be required on booking.)
No matter where you are in the world there is no need to miss out on real professional rope education.
You don’t have to book a standard class, for the more experienced riggers who have a full grasp of the basics you can book combinations of advanced subjects to fill the learning time as profitably as possible. (Please note that I will wish to assess the level of the riggers present and will not teach advanced subjects to those who are not technically able to execute them safely)
Often with groups the best type of intensive is the free form one where I can asses the skill level and ability of those attending and tailor the content of the intensive to best provide improvement for everyone’s bondage.
- You will need to organise a venue suitable to the activities of the class i.e. shibari and/or suspension bondage.
- You will need to organise local payment collection.
- You will need to organise your own local publicity.
- If it’s a long way from us we may very probably need overnight accommodation.
- We will need a deposit and travel expenses to confirm a booking
- Expenses are not included in our fees as they will vary depending on travelling & accommodation arrangements.
What we need from you when organising a group class.